What’s the best thing about being over 40?

Home Forums What’s on your mind? What’s the best thing about being over 40?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Just hit another birthday, but it wasn’t so bad. No point worrying about what you can’t change. The best thing about being (well!) over 40 for me is not worry so much about what other people think of me.

Bobby Smith
    Participant

You can drive any car you want and not care less. Or rather I can much to my kids annoyance. No babies to think of, no car seats to fit

Amanda
    Participant

Same here about the well over 40 😉 I would agree that i don’t worry so much about what people think of me, but I worry a lot about what people think of my teen instead! I think I’ve become more opinionated as I have got older and less tolerant. That’s not good, is it.. :unsure: I have just blown the theory about worrying less about what people think of me :whistle:

Melanie Smith
    Participant

I’ve learned to accept that I’m never gonna be a ballet or skating star, but the worst fear for me is pushing force dreams onto my kids. I do wish not being a celeb was appreciated by them. They should be saying – it’s not what you do but who you are that matters

Fedup Smith
    Participant

Just read that someone had a teenage crush on Chris Hulme, the Mp I hadnt really heard of before. I had a crush on David Soul. Like he was gonna go out with a shopgirl from south london. who was your crush?

Keith Smith
    Participant

i seriously thought cindy crawford might go out with me. what was i thinking

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.