Beware gaming sites!!

Home Forums What’s on your mind? Beware gaming sites!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

Am so angry! Gaming sites preying on teenagers who want to buy subscriptions for x box! My gullible teen decided to find a site that stated it was possible to buy a 3 month subscription for not much more than £10. And the rest! £81 later, we are still panicking that the —-ing site are going to take more money off our credit card. Just because my daft teenager doesn’t read the small print properly. Grrr :angry: I am getting emails returned and the site name isn’t recognised. Beware all parents of children with an x box!!!

I can’t even find the company to give them a piece of my mind! As you can tell, I am —-ed off. 👿

Ginger Rogers
    Participant

Thats so frustrating Plummy. hope you find a way round this. is it the first time?

Amanda
    Participant

Not the first time he has used our credit card for gaming Ginger, no! :unsure: : They don’t read the small print though, do they! He actually received an email from the site stating how much they would charge. How on earth can £10 worth of points come to £81 with VAT and EA Tax??? What on earth is that anyway? :huh:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.