Messy rooms

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Helen Efrat
    Participant

Having spent years begging and screaming for my first teenager’s :woohoo: room to be cleaned and tidied regularly and getting nowhere fast, and extremely angry and frustrated in the useless process. I have learnt my lesson and don’t bother nagging and screaming at teenager number 2. I just let him get on with what he wants. After all, it is his domain. If he is happy in mess and goodness whatelse, why should it bother me? Everyone in a while, he gets fed up and cleans it up himself. If I don’t like the mess, I don’t need to go in! We are both much happier for it. 😉

So, to anyone out there stressing about messy rooms, don’t. It’s not worth it. They will come round in the end. It just takes patience. 🙂

Suzy James
    Participant

I’m just waiting for the day when my son cleans his own room… No matter how grim it gets, perhaps you’re right. Perhaps I need to give up the nagging.

Amanda
    Participant

My problem is I just can’t leave things. I walk past his room and have to tidy up the bed covers or pick the socks up off the floor and throw away however many wrappers there are lying around. It’s my OCD I think :whistle: or I am just one of these really annoying people that has to tidy everything up.

Patsy Smith
    Participant

Where would we be without the tidy ones, just as long as our teenagers don’t take advantage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.